Extensive testing on the street and track has led to the most complete entry-level track capable race quality E36 coilover kit on the market. Fits all E36s except 318ti.
Designed for the track day enthusiast in mind, TRM coilovers offer track proven performance without the usual compromises. The damping curves are designed for the US tracks, which aren’t quite as smooth as our European counterparts. The streetable track car is a difficult target to hit, but with the right damping and proper rates, smooth isn’t a problem.
Bump and rebound damping are tied together on one knob, and the 16 selectable damping rates maintain the proper ratio of bump to rebound damping for a wide range of conditions. The single adjustment handling both makes finding the right setting significantly easier, especially for anyone new to vehicle setup.
– High pressure monotube design with a large shaft and large piston for high strength and precise control.
– Bump/rebound adjustable; tied to one knob.
– Front struts are height and preload adjustable.
– Includes front camber plates.
– Includes Rear Shock Mounts.
– Rear damper is height adjustable and allows preloading of the rear spring.
– Rear springs located in the stock spring location and includes a height adjuster.
– Includes sway bar links. Use of a stock non-M sway bar in front and removal of the rear bar is recommended.
– Adjustment wrenches included.
Available rates: 560 lb/in, 670 lb/in, 780 lb/in, 895 lb/in, and 1007 lb/in.
Recommended rates are 670 front / 895 rear for track/street, and 560 front / 780 rear for street only.
Includes setup sheet with baseline settings to help get the car dialed in as quickly and easily as possible.
Multiple NASA GTS championships, race wins, and lap records to date and still going strong. Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more information and results.